Tuesday, January 19, 2010

moving is a lady dog called stacy

Most of you know i Still live at home. This year i turn 31 and i would like to become a little more independent before then. These past few weeks I've been flat hunting. then last week Monday my parents ask me if i was sure i want to move. hell yeah i said. then they suggested i move into the crafts room its at the front of the house, a little more separate and much bigger then my room. so on Tuesday the chef started with the roof and by Saturday everything was done. ' moving into the crafts room then. now i#m the lucky one to have to move my stuff. its not that far but i have a lot of stuff and i know i have to get rid of some stuff, but what. hopefully by the end of the week I'll be done...

1 comment:

  1. This must be the most resourceful chef I have ever heard of. Builder, carpernter, electrician... Enjou the female dog called Stacy, it is the only time that one gets to really clean up and clear out house.

    ReplyDelete