Saturday, January 2, 2010

my precious

answer me this, why do below average guys think they stand a Chance with drop dead gorgeous girls? i mean, I'm hot i know, people have told me so, I'm overweight but hot, if i lose about 40kg's I'll be one of the hottest 31 year old in this little town. but you know there are guys out of me league and even i know I'll never stand a Chance so i don't even go there. girls just know what they're capable of. but guys, i don't know how they think or if they even do.

i got this friend absolutely hot blond blue eyes slim sexy she can have any guy she wants and i mean any guy. Thursday night at the new years bash guys were buying her drinks asking her to dance asking for her number telling her they'll leave there wives girlfriends boyfriends for her, when along comes this scromey little frodo baggens look alike trying to pick her up. now my friend isn't mean like me, she can't bere to hurt any ones feelings so she goes along chatting to him, at the end of the night she leaves with someone else and dear little frodo is crushed, he phoned her the next day telling her how mean she is and he never wants to see her again... psycho! as if he ever stood a Chance... come on did he really thing a girl with an arse like hers would ever go for a guy with a face like his?

so as i roll down the t/paper i leave you with this...

... when baking a cake always remember to preheat the oven to 180 degrees...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe what appears to be below average guys might just turn out to be above average! I remember a certain Tommy!

    ReplyDelete