Thursday, January 7, 2010

here today..

Lately I’ve been wondering. Why do we meet some people, they have a great impact on our lives and then as fast as they entered it they leave it again. And then on the other hand, why are there people in our lives that serve no purpose? They just take up space and they stick around. I lost three friends to death, one committed suicide, the second was shot and the third was in a car accident. Funny thing is I knew them at different times in my life but yet they all had something to do with each other. Herman, the first dated thinus, the second’s sister in law. Thinus was a policeman and he arrested Herman for robbery, Herman committed suicide in jail. Years later I meet Thinus not knowing he was the one that arrested Herman. He introduced me to Frik, the thirds brother later frik and I became friends. Thinus was shot in the line of duty I remember at his funeral frik couldn't make it but his brother was there. Then a year almost to the day later frik got killed in a car accident. So what I want to know is, why did our paths cross and theirs and why did thy all have to go so soon? Herman and I parted on bad terms we dated and he actually cheated on me with thinus' sister in law, so I don't really think too much about him. Thinus and frik on the other hand. Frik and I never dated but things were starting to move in that direction. Thinus and I did date but also we broke up before he was killed. He was married for 7 months and it was his new bride's birthday. Thinus and frik I still miss allot.

So, as I roll down the t/paper I leave you with this...
... 19 days to pay day

1 comment:

  1. Sombre thoughts for the bog! Nothing happens without reason, so maybe they were in your life to teach you something, like eating raw onions with your pap and wors or maybe just to give you good memories... who knows!

    ReplyDelete