Wednesday, January 6, 2010

big brained

I love music. Just about any kind. Recently i added Country to the list... something i wouldn't mention to loud. i use to work in a music shop and with staff discount and what not i built up quite a collection. now i know there are legalities when it comes to copying music, but you know what, its like driving without a seat belt...
so tonight i went to visit a friend. i took a 2gig flash drive and my nokia 5800 on the flash drive i managed to get about 117 songs before it had enough... my phone is in a whole different league. 710 songs and I've got about 5.5 gig left. 1day and 23 hours worth of music... i know i know, why not 2 days? i got tiered. so tomorrow I'm going back and getting more. I've now got about 2000 songs on my PC. lot of it is my own CD i copied over, some downloads but the rest is cutesy of friends... please don't tell on me...
so as i roll down the t/paper, i leave you with this...

yellow and blue makes green

1 comment:

  1. Shame on you! Just think of all those poor, poor strugglin artists who are being defrauded by you ilegally downloading their music. How will they now pay their bands and rent their venues and buy houses and cars and clothes and food and... Does all this ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete